Complete contents of the package
Prior to your travel to Raja Ampat, it is strongly recommended that you spend 1 night in Sorong to recover one's breath.
(please note that this hotel is not included in the package)
From Sorong to Wasai:
- Pickup from the Airport
- Welcome by your Sorong guide (in dutch/english).
- Porter Service, either to your hotel or to a restaurant to have your breakfast
- Arranging the travel documents:
1. PIN (the officially required admittance fee to the Raja Ampat province). The PIN is priced at 500,000 Rp. for foreign tourists and will be obtained for you at the lobby of the Meridien Hotel opposite the airport.
2. Tickets for the public ferry to Waisai (fast or slow boat)
- Transfer to the ferry.
- Porter service at ferry port
- Accompaniment to the ferry
From Waisai (R.A.) to your Guesthouse:
- Welcome by your Waisai guide.
- Porter Service
- Transfer to boat and boattrip (by prau) to your guesthouse. Depending on your choice of guesthouse you will reach your guesthouse in approx. 1.5 hrs.
From guesthouse back to Waisai (R.A) :
Depending on your choice of guesthouse you will reach Waisai in approx. 1.5 hrs.
In Waisai (R.A):
● Porter Service
● Transfer to ferry port
● Handover of ferry tickets
● Accompaniment to the ferry to Sorong
● Pickup from ferry port
● Transfer to airport
● Accompaniment to check-in (domestic airport tax Rp 20'000 at this moment)
- Welcome by your host.
- The stay in the guesthouse for 6 days/5 nights
- 3 meals a day (24h coffee and tea)
- The chosen daytrips (excl. diving trips) Discuss your activities with the guesthouse owner.
On request following trips can be organized (for additional fee, please contact Mr Makusi for further information)
● Wayag tour
● Diving trips can easily be organised. You will join a diving group of a neighbouring diving centre. Price around 400.000 Rp per day. ( to Arborek, manta point, turtle point, or see the blacktipped sharks in the mangroves, sardines, the Wall, etc.),
● Kabui Bay Passage
● Kali Raja ( the historical ancestral place for the people of Raja Ampat )
● Mayalibit Bay
● Sonek mundai (secluded island with coral reef)
● Deep sea fishing locations
● Mansuar –the floating sands (beautiful stretches of white sand between dazzling corals)
Will accompany you at Sorong and help you with all the travel documents and tell you all the details.
Martin Luther Makusi
Our man living at Raja Ampat.
He speaks english and knows all the spots for sightseeing.
Various other locals will also guide you through the wilderness of Raja Ampat, like taking you to see the rare Birds of Paradise.